Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Assalamualaikum 2013...

Bismillahirrahmannirrahim...
Dengan nama Allah yg Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani...

Alhamdulillah,,,hari nie dapat lagi aku menghirup udara yg dianugerahkan Allah serta hidup dengan nikmat kurniaanNya..today it's already 9 days we stepped on new year, 2013..adakah kt dah start 1st step for our planned mission in 2013, n can we achieve it this year..?

for me, what i want to start (actually should started last year), that I want to keep improving my English by reading english materials such newspapers, magazines, listen to english songs n much2 things in English...yes, i'm doing this, but yet i'm still no power to embrace fluency on that...what a sad right? huhu...english is so power as if we got that once, we can immense big confidence in ourself tau..really...but to get that, it needs a huge efforts and willingness....

the most big..Big ...and BIG problem is that to start talking in English....that thing really annoying for me, coz my English is really bad....so i hate to do that!! really hate..!! but the thing is, if we start talk in english, that will be the most effective way to get fluent..realised on that, what i did is, i selitkan ja laa english words in my malay,,,mcm skrang..haha...surely it is broken like bahasa rojak, but thats works too tau,,if we stay our intentions to fluent in english..hee...juz put aside what people say about u...bear with your good intents...InsyaAllah...

another thing i want to achieve this year is, to get a job!! huhu,,,currently i'm undergo training under big multinational company, which is if i say this company, surely all of u know (juz keep it secret)..but, it juz a training, and it will be ended in end of may...huhuu..i wonder if they have interests to hired me later...juz keep praying for that...i hope...but if not, i have to struggle more to get a better job...what a shame if i cant achieve this...what a failure i am as a master holder if i cannot make this in my life...n imagine how's my parents feeling??they might dissapointed on me....whuaaa,,,,oh Allah, please help me Allah...i bear big responsibilities towards my parents n family..

so these are my mission to be achive in 2013....next year onwards maybe to get married n buy my red suzuki swift...hee...i hope i can ahieve them n i will achieve them!!..if Allah willing it too..

.....until then, get to works now....later someday i'll update more bout me....daa...Assalamualaikum...dont forget to thankful every day to Allah for what He gave to us,,ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment