Saturday, May 7, 2011

hey i'm again!!

hye.....i'm again to post sumthing on dis blog since i think this 'sumthing' important for me to state here.....if all of u realize or maybe not, there were 3 plus this post going to 4 posts that i wrote in english...please do notice that i'm not going to show off or to show that i'm good in english...no....never no!! my intention is to practising my english rather than malay coz its very essential for me to keep english vocab and sentence are around in my mind....

this approach is one that i thing give me chance to high up my english level since my english if u read before were very bad....becoz of that bad, makes me realize that important for me to start writing...so....juz read it, and if i'm doing wrong or u want to criticise on me, feel free to do that...haha....

ok then, just give me chances doing what i'm afford to change...haha....n also please do support me...till then...my last say: if u feel that u wanna change, try to start wif little change, and make it ur rutine...dont make it rush...it's do gv u better future (if d changes for good thing, of course!) and the changes will remain in urself ever!! trust me...v('',)v

No comments:

Post a Comment