Saturday, May 7, 2011

i've made it.....successfully!!hahha

assalamualaikum....i'll first my post wif thankful ya Allah for giving me dis energy, determination to come here.....alhamdulillah...i'm here at uum lib and surely i'm alone...but i've made it u know!! i'm really proud of myself though i'm alone taking my steps, plus dis day, saturday, and i'm successfully come to lib...

why i'm so passion to come to dis place???bcoz to stay in all day in my room are so bored for me....yeah, its true that i can do my work, but being 5 days alone there, will make my crazy...so dis morning i woke up and make my steps to lib...

i've just ate my lunch at subaidah....and what i'm really surprise of myself...hey akmal....u've just finished ur lunch on urself!!(i mean, not accompany by sumone..)u know what, i really proud of myself coz since i'm in master level, all i do on my own!!!so akmal...u're independent now dear!!

ok now, its come to find law book and start studying...no play2 ok akmal...juz dont waste ur time to lib just to online...u know u can just do it in ur room...ok2....here my nag just now..haha...thats mean i've to stop now...ok then,,,bye...last say:juz remember, u can do it, if u want to do it...chill ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment