Thursday, May 5, 2011

5 minutes to post.....

assalamualaikum..hye...gud afternoon..

juz come to my blog to update my activities during this week...
actually dis month i'm fully wif assignments, presentations and also exam in the corner of the month,,,,so, i'm a little bit busy to handle all those things properly so that i'll not rushing in the last minute....but u know, though i do prepare early, but i still will be rushing in the last minute..i dont know y...huhu...

as my exams will be in the corner, so please do recite for me ya....hopefully dis 'experiment' semester will give me a future light so that i can continue my 2nd sem with new determination...haha....hopefully....

ok then, i've fully my 5 minutes time...haha...so then, until the next time..c u...assalamualaikum...take care, n be a gud person, insyaAllah...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment