Friday, May 6, 2011

today is friday!!

alhamdulillah..thanks God cause give me a chance to live today..but, only 1 thing i regret on this morning is because i cant get up in early morning to perform my subuh...what a shame on me...huh...i've to practice more to get wake early, n to perform solat within the time...please2 practice nurul akmal!!

so, today though i woke on 7am, but luckily i'm not sleep again...that's my hope last nite,,,haha...then as usual, i'm used to watch television, breakfast, tide up my bed, and at last....i'm not doing my homework yet...ahaha....

well, thats me....a cute lady, but not yet hardworking as my beloved x-rumet, yaa....she's kind of hardworking girl..but i..haha...but my dear..really miss u...i'm always alone n lonely every wik, and that tend me to keep remembered our memories in G301...huhu...

herm...now its been 11.28am..and maybe just wanna view some articles before summarize into 4 pages, as my human resource assignmnt, that need to submit next 2 week...ohhoo...ok la...i'm wasting much of time already...

till then, daaa....may us hv our nice day today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment